The 2015 Chicago Flower & Garden Show, presented by Mariano’s, continues to celebrate “Do Green. Do Good.” through inspiration, education and motivation. Gardening enthusiasts will be treated to the sights, scents and sounds of blooming perennials, annuals and trees while water features rustle throughout the festival hall of Chicago’s acclaimed Navy Pier.
- Gardening Live Stage and Seminar Series – Top horticulture experts and professionals from academia, business and garden centers are among the bevy of experts who will share insights at free seminars, held daily. You can also visit the How-to Garden, presented by Wintrust and take part in hands-on workshops and create green souvenirs in our Potting Parties and Floral Arranging Classes
- Garden Gourmet Stage – Cooking demonstrations by top Chefs in a garden setting
- Kids’ Activity Garden – a variety of programs and features, including an indoor playground, arts and crafts activities, a creepy-crawly bug zoo, and hands-on gardening sessions, that keep children entertained while teaching them about plant care and also inspiring an appreciation for gardening and sustainability
- Photography Competition – A judged exhibit by amateur photographers
- Tablescapes – Cutting-edge ideas for the dining table presented by leading interior and floral designers
- Art of Floral Exhibit – Stunning interpretive floral designs by the American Institute of Floral Designers
- The Marketplace – A shopper’s paradise with over 100 exhibitors of green industry and related goods and services
- National Cake Decorating Competition – Presented in conjunction with Retail Bakers Association of America
- Evening in Bloom – A charity VIP preview event that provides a sneak peak of the Flower & Garden Show before opening to the public benefiting local greening and charitable organizations
- Be sure to come check out a new Emerald-Isle-inspired Celtic Garden on St. Patrick’s Day!
Flower Show Productions plans, organizes and produces special events in the Chicagoland area. We focus on events that are stimulating, inspiring and provide a public benefit, allowing people to come together and have fun on a grand scale. Our flagship event is the Chicago Flower & Garden Show, which marks the change from winter to spring each year at Navy Pier.
About the Show: The roots of the Chicago Flower & Garden Show can be traced as far back as 1847! The Show, held each March at Chicago’s Navy Pier (March 14-22, 2015), is an experience for the senses, invoking memories of spring after a typically long and cold Chicago winter. Presented by Mariano’s, the Chicago Flower & Garden Show creates an experience that the attendee will never forget by presenting realistic, as well as DIY solutions to inspire, educate and motivate the next generation of gardener.
Show Support: The Show is supported by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Choose Chicago, the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association, Streeterville Chamber of Commerce, Chicago Gateway Green, Navy Pier and others. These organizations recognize the impact that this show has on Chicago’s economy during the 1st Quarter and its intrinsic value to Chicago. 2015 sponsors of the Show include Mariano’s (presenting), Subaru (Official Vehicle), Wintrust Bank, Select Comfort, JULIE 1Call, Central Sod Farms, Eli’s Cheesecake, ProEcuador, Chicagoland Gardening Magazine, Clear Channel Radio Group, WGN Radio and others.