Mother’s Day is coming up on May 12th and if you live in Chicago and are looking for one-of-a-kind, sure to impress gifts, the Chicago Scout Guide may have some answers. Vibrancy and local favorites are the name of the game for the owners of the Scott Guide and now that they’ve come to Chicago, you can get the skinny on style!
While moms everywhere are moved by personalized jewelry and lockets, memory keepers, and photos of their children, there’s plenty of other ways to show your appreciation and find some great ideas from Chicago moms with the Scott Guide. So, if you’re looking for a way to spoil the special woman in your life this year, you really should take a look at some of the ideas posted on the Chicago Scout Guide Facebook page.
As a boutique real estate company, Sergio and Banks Realty embraces the same attention to detail and special care shown by the Scout Guide in every issue. We feel that we lend that same personal touch to Chicago real estate and we are extremely excited to welcome them into Chicago. We love showcasing local businesses with unique items, too. You may even find some of their recommended items showing up in our home photos, as well!
Other Possible Gifts to Bring a Smile To Your Mom if You Live in Chicago
- Thoughtful Note of Gratitude (include with a gift below for maximum benefit)
- Personalized Jewelry (lockets, engraved charms, birthstones, etc.)
- Personalized Gifts Featuring Her Children (large laughing photos, artsy representations, framed art created by the kids)
- Get-Aways (coordinate childcare, too, if needed)
- Tickets to Experience Life (gourmet cooking or baking class, hang gliding, yoga – search sites like Groupon for ideas)
- Gift Cards (to local Chicago services she’d like to patronize)
- E-Reader or Tablet Device (working and loaded, ready to go)
- Spa Services to a Local Favorite (massage, wraps, etc.)
- Beautiful Flowers (always brings a smile)
- Chocolate (think gourmet selections)