The South Loop holds an exciting position in the city’s residential and business future as it continues to become a flourishing, cosmopolitan neighborhood. Already, the district is alive with new restaurants, chic boutiques, convenient retail, and easy access to transportation as well as close proximity to many of the cities top cultural attractions.
Year after year, the South Loop continues to increase in popularity and opportunity driven by its proximity the Lakefront, Soldier Field and Museum Campus. It’s an easy walk to shopping on the Magnificent Mile and the financial centers of LaSalle Street.
Terrazio is located in the heart of the South Loop – a dynamic, vibrant, growing neighborhood that is rapidly attracting Chicago’s urban dwellers. Located immediately south of Chicago’s Loop, it’s a preferred location for those who want to live, work and play in one ideal location.
Terrazio offers all the best the city of Chicago has to offer:
- Lavish rooftop lounge area with a sun deck, pergolas, and a tranquility pool
- Lush green outdoor space with dog run and park benches
- Outdoor chef’s kitchen with gourmet grilling and dinning areas
- Signature Sedgwick Properties architecture with cast stone detailing
- Scenic Solavista private courtyard with captivating fountain and landscaping
- Ornamental master lobby entrance
- State-of-the-art intercom entry system
- Four elegantly appointed passenger elevators
- Premier fitness center with treadmills, free weights, and TV
- Exclusive owner’s club and business center with internet access and wet bar
- Secure, heated garage parking available
Millennium Park is the city’s true center of culture and convenience. Owners of Legacy condos in downtown Chicago can enjoy everything that the South Loop has to offer. Not only are residents treated to beautiful views of the park and lakefront, but they are mere steps away from shopping, dining, theater and art museums.
The Legacy at Millennium Park’s amenities are very exclusive.You can enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool and beautifully appointed hospitality rooms with sky-garden terraces. The Legacy also offers one of the most unique amenities of any downtown Chicago condo building: access to certain facilities and services of the adjacent to the University Club of Chicago.
- Award-winning architecture
- Panoramic views of Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, Grant Park or the city
- Granite and wood-paneled lobby with seating area and fireplace
- Secure, indoor garage parking available
- Four high-speed passenger elevators and one dedicated freight elevator
- Bicycle room
- Storage locker for each residence
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Whirlpool spa
- 15th floor sundeck and landscaped outdoor garden terrace
- State-of-the-art professionally equipped fitness center
- 42nd and 60th floor outdoor sky garden lounges with adjoining hospitality rooms
- Certain University Club privileges available to Legacy unit owners
- 24- Hour Doorman
- Package receiving and valet dry cleaning service
- On-site management office
Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood has experienced one of the swiftest turnarounds of any Chicago neighborhood ever. The Chicago neighborhoods of the South Loop, Printer’s Row and Loop have been steadily increasing in popularity, driven by their proximity to the business district as well as the lakefront, Millenium Park and Grant Park. Many loft conversions and luxury new construction buildings in the Museum Park development have further broadened the neighborhoods’ appeal to visitors and prospective residents alike.