If you’re looking for the best-loved dining and gourmet cuisine near your Chicago home, we have the 411 for you. Chicago diners have voted and the results are in. Recently rated the Top 10 highly rated “neighborhood gems” by Open Table, these restaurants are worth stopping by and checking out if you live in Chicago. Another one of our all time favorites for food and ambiance is Tavern On Rush, located downtown, so be sure to include it in your personal list, as well.
• Nonna Silvia Trattoria and Pizzeria (Italian) in Park Ridge
• Piazza Bella (Italian) in Roscoe Village
• Turquoise (Mediterranean) in Roscoe Village
• RoSal’s (Italian) in Little Italy/University Village
• Il Poggiolo (Italian) in Hinsdale
• The Chew Chew (Contemporary American)
• Club Lucky (Italian) in Bucktown/Wicker Park
• Alex’s Washington Gardens (Italian) in Highwood
• Gaetano’s & Ristorantino Mediterraneo (Italian) in Forest Park
• Magnolia Café (Contemporary American) in Uptown
So get out and enjoy some seriously delicious dishes in one of these Chicago neighborhoods. We’re sure you will love it!
photo credit: Dominik Schwind photo credit: Dominik Schwind