Summer in Chicago is flippin’ hot, and this July is about to get a few degrees hotter than normal when some of Chicago’s finest burger emporiums and restaurants fire up their grills at this year’s Roscoe Village Burger Fest. Add to that a rockin’ music on two stages and summer is going to be sizzling.
In addition to mouth-watering patties and great music on two stages, there’s also a popular “Kids’ Zone” activity area as well arts & craft vendors. Visitors will also have the opportunity to vote for their favorite Chicago burger.
The Burgers This year’s burger vendors will take your taste buds to another level with their classic and creative recipes.
- Butcher & The Burger
- Cortland’s Garage (2013 Burger ‘Fave’ & Critics Choice)
- DMK Burger Bar (new for 2014)
- Goose Island Brewpubs
- John’s Place (back in 2014)
- Leader Bar Drafthouse & Eatery
- McGee’s Tavern & Grille (new for 2014)
- Mrs. Murphy & Sons Irish Bistro
- Reggie’s Rock Club/Music Joint (new for 2014)
- Rockit Burger Bar
- Select Cut Steakhouse
- The Slide Ride (new for 2014)
- Square Bar & Grill
- Stanley’s Kitchen & Tap
Music Headliners Get ready to rock out with these hotter-than-hot performers:
- Saturday – Main Stage @ Leavitt: Better Than Ezra
- Saturday – Damen Stage: Trippin Billies
- Sunday – Main Stage @ Leavitt: Hi Infidelity
- Sunday – Damen Stage: This Must Be the Band
Kids’ Zone Always a favorite, the Kids’ Zone features an arts & craft tent, inflatables, rock climbing, miniature golf, a 35-foot slide, and a jousting inflatable for both kids and adults.
The Roscoe Village Burger Fest will be held on July 12 & 13, from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. on both days. An $8 suggested donation benefits the Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce.