photo credit: joannapoe
The following tips can help “stage” or create a good impression on the buyer. “Setting the stage” is a crucial step in creating demand and desire for your home.
1. Keep it Clean – a meticulous home creates calmness and enhance the sense that the property is well-maintained.
2. Look Outside – Make Is your home welcoming? Are the doors newly painted with shiny hardware and blooming flowers?
3. Declutter – Every space – rooms, closet s and drawers must be decluttered and almost empty. Personal clutter (even pictures and heirlooms) should be removed.
4. Pull the Drapes – Create lightness in the room by adjusting window treatments.
5. Rearrange Furniture – Furniture that is pulled away from walls can make rooms appear bigger.
6. Determine Room Use – Each room needs to be a defined space, not used for many purposes.
7. Be A Decorator – Turn to magazines and decorate for a general taste.
8. Update Your Linens – Clean, bright, white linens to should be used just for staging.
9. Organize – Your home will sell more quickly if it looks neat. Rent a storage unit if necessary.
10. Trust Your Agent – Have me evaluate your home and listen to my suggestions.
Selling Your Beautiful Chicago Home?
Date : July 5, 2010