Pure Condos in as grown to become one of highly sought after buildings in the Chicago area. This building houses 75 units and provides upscale amenities such as futuristic architectural designs and a lounge-like environment.
What do the Pure Condos have to offer?
- Location: 24 South Morgan in the West Loop
- Footage: 679 to 1,969 square feet, 1-3 bedrooms
- Pricing: Available residences at $245,000 to $760,000
- Capacity: 13 stories, 68 condo units, 5,000 sq. ft. retail space
- Landscaped rooftop terrace
- Private fitness center
- Deeded parking for $35,000
- Poggen Pohl cabinetry
- 9-foot ceilings
- Developer: Sunrise Development Group
- Recessed lighting
- Chrome trims
This beautiful condo building was designed by none other than Steve Weiss and offers modern designs and Eco-friendly living. As the name states, this building promotes a pure lifestyle and is certainly not your average Chicago high rise.
Listed below are a few of the sustainable features that Pure Condos has to provide.
- Bamboo floors
- Recycled building materials
- Fluorescent lighting.
Only about 30 of the units within the building are currently preoccupied which means that those interested in living in a new Chicago building still have a chance.
One bedroom condo units have variety floor plans that start in the $240,000 range and continue to increase for the larger model units. The prices of the two bedroom units and three bedroom units vary depending on the floor plans but max out at about the the $800,000 range for up to 1,965 sq. footage. Pure offers a unique living opportunity in one of Chicago’s most technologically advanced buildings.
- The Pure Portal offers residents Wifi which allows you to access your email accounts, and any other internet needs you may have from your smartphone or personal laptop.
- The Skai Lounge is a private residential club that is fully equipped with a bar,a trendy kitchen, top of the line plasma televisions and a premier sound system.
So what else does Pure Condos have to offer?
- Innovative designs and themes throughout the building
- The convenience of living minutes from Chicago’s greatest landmarks .
- 24-hour doorman service
- Indoor parking
- Well equipped health club
- Extra storage options
- Rooftop garden and sundeck
- Every unit comes with a private balconies
- All of bedrooms include wall-to-wall carpeting
- Minutes away from art galleries, world-class restaurants, and the glamorous Chicago nightlife.
- Within walking distance to Greektown and Restaurant Row on Randolph Street
- Easy access to downtown Chicago for commuters to take a bus or walk to the downtown Chicago.
With the lower prices seen the the Chicago real estate market and the many amenities that the Pure buildings has to offer, you may want to schedule your viewing soon.