- Archive by category "General"
- These amazing, new construction condo units by Dolyva Development in Little Italy/Rush/UIC Medical District sold out fast but 1430 W. Fillmore units are still available. Call Sergio & Banks today to ask about more great properties like this! Check out…
1424 W. Fillmore SOLD OUT! But 1430 W. Fillmore Units Still Available!
- LINCOLN POINT – 2800 N. Lincoln Ave., Lincoln Park – Chicago IL To watch the property video, click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwqFNPHeajg Located in Lincoln Park, this one-of-a-kind intimate luxury building with private elevator entry into each unit was built and designe
Hot Boutique Condo Building in Lincoln Park!
- CONGRATULATIONS Melissa Govedarica for being featured on the cover of Chicago Real Producers November 2017 issue!! Top Earning Chicago Realtor!!
Our very own Melissa Govedarica featured in Chicago Real Producers Magazine
- Selling your home during the holidays can present a dilemma. Should you deck the halls? Or should you leave the wreaths, lights and nutcrackers for next year? On one hand, it might not feel like the holiday season if you…
Holiday Staging Tips
- Receiving cash to use towards the down payment for your house is a generous gift. Especially considering that some loans require you to pay at least 20 percent of the purchase price as a down payment. But there are certain…
Using Gift Money For a Down Payment
- Social media has become an indispensible tool for keeping in touch with old friends, staying current with the news and enjoying the latest viral cat video. But did you ever consider using social media to learn about a neighborhood? If…
Explore a Community Through Social Media
- Did you recently inherit property from a loved one that you intend to sell? If so, you have probably discovered that selling inherited property is an emotional process that comes with its own set of challenges. And if you have…
Selling Inherited Property
- Whether you’re planning to walk down the aisle in the future or not, buying a home with your significant other without being married can be a tricky situation. Nonetheless, more and more couples are opting to do just that as…
Home Buying Tips for Unmarried Couples
- Moving during the school year is not an ideal situation. But sometimes it cannot be avoided – for instance, if you’ve had a job change. While relocating during the school year can be disruptive, there are steps you can…
Moving During the School Year
- And they’re off…! Generation Z and Millennials Face a Marathon Housing Race Ready? Set? It will soon be a neck-and-neck race between Generation Z and Millennials as to which generation purchases the most affordably priced homes the fastest. However,…
Generation Z Already on the Home Purchasing Track