- Archive by category "General"
- We get it – moving is stressful! In fact, it’s considered one of the most stressful life events you can experience. So what do you do if you feel like the stress is getting to you? Follow these helpful tips…
Coping With Moving Stress
- 2035 N. Wolcott Ave. – BUCKTOWN Single-Family Home – 6 Bedrooms / 3.1 Baths Priced at: $1,699,900 Sophisticated with tremendous attention to detail, this gorgeous new construction brick Bucktown home by award-winning builder Noah Properties and Axios Architecture offers 6 bedrooms (with&
Tour this Spectacular Bucktown Masterpiece!
- Welcome to: 2800 N. Lincoln Park Ave. – Lincoln Park – Hurry, Only 1 Left!!! Boutique Condo Building – 3 Bed / 2 Baths Listed at: $898,900 Located in Lincoln Park, this one-of-a-kind intimate luxury building with private elevator entry into…
Tour this Boutique Condo Building in Lincoln Park!
- Welcome to: 2228 N. Leavitt St. – Bucktown/Holstein Park Single-Family Home – 5 Bedrooms / 4.1 Baths Priced at: $1,549,900 Click here to tour the property in 3D or the image below > A TRUE URBAN LUXURY HOME MASTERPIECE Breath…
Tour this amazing Bucktown/Holstein Park property in 3D!
- These amazing, new construction condo units by Dolyva Development in Little Italy/Rush/UIC Medical District sold out fast but 1430 W. Fillmore units are still available. Call Sergio & Banks today to ask about more great properties like this! Check out…
1424 W. Fillmore SOLD OUT! But 1430 W. Fillmore Units Still Available!
- LINCOLN POINT – 2800 N. Lincoln Ave., Lincoln Park – Chicago IL To watch the property video, click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwqFNPHeajg Located in Lincoln Park, this one-of-a-kind intimate luxury building with private elevator entry into each unit was built and designe
Hot Boutique Condo Building in Lincoln Park!
- CONGRATULATIONS Melissa Govedarica for being featured on the cover of Chicago Real Producers November 2017 issue!! Top Earning Chicago Realtor!!
Our very own Melissa Govedarica featured in Chicago Real Producers Magazine
- Selling your home during the holidays can present a dilemma. Should you deck the halls? Or should you leave the wreaths, lights and nutcrackers for next year? On one hand, it might not feel like the holiday season if you…
Holiday Staging Tips
- Receiving cash to use towards the down payment for your house is a generous gift. Especially considering that some loans require you to pay at least 20 percent of the purchase price as a down payment. But there are certain…
Using Gift Money For a Down Payment
- Social media has become an indispensible tool for keeping in touch with old friends, staying current with the news and enjoying the latest viral cat video. But did you ever consider using social media to learn about a neighborhood? If…
Explore a Community Through Social Media